Dental Technologies At Dental Care of Riverside
Dental Technologies From Your Dentist in Riverside, California
At Dental Care of Riverside, we firmly believe every patient is entitled to the most comfortable, safe, and effective dental treatments available today. Whether you’re visiting us for a professional dental cleaning, examination, or another dental service, we use modern dental technology to help ensure your ultimate satisfaction. Dr. Sheth is dedicated to upholding the highest standards in patient care. With the many modern advances in dental technology, oral health problems can now be caught early and addressed more quickly. The procedures are less painful, and more treatment options are available. The solutions for oral health issues are more promising than ever. And because of this, dentists and patients benefit from the advances in dental technology. Learn more here. We believe our patients are entitled to the most comfortable, safe, and effective treatments available. Regardless if you are visiting our practice for a cleaning, exam, or another dental service, we use the latest dental technology to help ensure ultimate satisfaction.
Dr. Sheth is dedicated to upholding the highest patient care and satisfaction standards. Our state-of-the-art technological advancements ensure efficiency and comfort. Our equipment is safe, effective, and well-maintained. One of the most significant advances in dental technology is the development of laser dentistry. Lasers can make dental work less painful, much faster, and help reduce healing times. Lasers also help patients by allowing for less invasive procedures. Follow this link. There are so many ways that laser dentistry can help you reach your dentistry goals, including gum re-contouring and periodontal treatments. With re-contouring, the gums are reshaped by laser to even out the gum line and lengthen teeth. Meanwhile, periodontal treatments precisely kill bacteria and cut away diseased tissue.
Technologies At Dental Care of Riverside
- Cone Beam 3D Imaging – A cone beam CT creates a 3D view and cross sections of the target area. The information provided is critical for placing dental implants, performing a complex root canal or wisdom teeth extraction, or searching for the source of pain or infection. CBCT gives us the information we need about your condition before a dental procedure.
- Diagnodent Pen – Diagnodent is a small portable laser that can detect even the smallest area of tooth decay before it’s visible. This highly advanced dental technology is non-invasive and painless.
- Digital X-rays – Our digital x-ray uses 85% less radiation than traditional x-ray technology. Long-term exposure to film x-rays can harm a patient’s overall health.
- Intraoral Camera Technology – This instrument is a small, pen-like device with a camera on the end that allows Dr. Sheth to understand the condition of your teeth.
- Laser Therapy – Modern dentistry has found that lasers can effectively treat gum disease. Dentists can use it to remove the diseased tissue from around and between teeth, lowering bleeding, swelling, and discomfort.
- Ultrasonics – Ultrasonics are instruments that use sonic energy to clean debris, remove posts, and prepare roots for root canals and apicoectomies. These instruments have smaller tips that allow Dr. Sheth to complete root canal treatment and microsurgery with greater precision, giving patients better results.
- Velscope – VELscope is a light-based detection system that makes it easier to spot problem areas in the mouth and throat.
- Zoom!™Teeth Whitening.
Cutting-Edge Dental Treatment At Dental Care of Riverside
At Dental Care of Riverside, we are passionate about our patients and their oral health. We are uncompromising in our technology, your comfort, and the quality of work we provide. Whether your dental needs are simple or complex, Dr. Sheth is qualified, and our experienced team is here to ensure you feel safe. Enjoy dental care at a Riverside dental office, unlike anything you have ever experienced! At Dental Care of Riverside, we’re excited to have these technologies in our practice. If you have questions about our tech, do not hesitate to ask on your next visit or call us at (951) 666-8998.
Dental Technology Makes Dentist Visits Easy and Fast!
Over the years, technological innovations have made standard dentistry practices faster and easier, which is excellent for dentists and patients alike! Dental Care of Riverside uses many of these tools to provide excellent service and care for our patients. We also have cutting-edge technology associated with cosmetic dentistry, like teeth whitening. If it’s been a while since you’ve visited, schedule an appointment with us in Riverside, CA, and come check out what we can do for you.