An attractive smile is timeless and universal, Enjoy the many benefits of modern cosmetic dentistry
We at Dental Care of Riverside appreciate that a happy, healthy smile looks good on everyone – from the three-year-olds, we are just getting to know to the 103-year-olds among our most “experienced” dental patients.
Dr. Archana Sheth has acquired considerable experience and demonstrated advanced knowledge of many cosmetic dentistry procedures, including the “smile makeover.” It is a combination of many different treatments that depend on many different factors:
- The state and condition of the patient’s teeth, gums, and mouth
- Each patient’s unique goals and schedule; for instance, some patients may be up against an aggressive personal “deadline” to achieve their “goal smile”
- Patients’ one-of-a-kind needs and personal preferences
- Individual perceptions of beauty
- Other facial features, such as the skin tone and even the colors of the whites of the eyes
- Budget; we can stagger or prioritize treatments, which buys you more time to pay off your care (and we are also happy to discuss payment options such as our in-house member savings plan and financing through CareCredit® and Alphaeon®)
Depending on what Dr. Sheth finds during an evaluation and following a conversation with you, she may recommend:
- Cosmetic dentistry services to cover up or otherwise resolve stains and discoloration, gaps and uneven spacing between teeth, and irregularities in the size, shape, and surfaces of the teeth. These options include professional teeth whitening, dental bonding, porcelain veneers, conservative “prep-less” Lumineers® veneers, and tooth contouring or enameloplasty
- Restorative dentistry services to address structural or health problems associated with the teeth, gums, and other oral and maxillofacial tissues. For instance, dental implants, bridges, and dentures may be on the horizon for those with failing or missing teeth. To restore cracked, decayed, or otherwise damaged teeth, we may recommend restorations such as fillings, inlays, onlays, and crowns. Dental crowns may follow root canal therapy to preserve from damage to the inner parts of the teeth
- Periodontal therapies may be cosmetic or restorative. Depending on your needs and concerns, we can restore or achieve a more balanced smile by removing gingival overgrowth. Excess gum tissue can create a “gummy” smile. Patients with the opposite problem, receding gums, may benefit from our range of regenerative techniques to address disease and build up the gums for a more pleasant smile
Orthodontic alternatives to braces, such as Invisalign® or ClearCorrect®, can also make a big difference in the health and appearance of your smile. They straighten teeth and correct bite imbalances discreetly, precisely, and comfortably.
Call (951) 666-8998 today to experience firsthand the value of skilled cosmetic dentistry services at Dental Care of Riverside.